Maintenance of mining infrastructure is essential to maintain production in a safe environment and maximise the operational life of fixed assets and equipment.
High Impact Solutions have extensive experience delivering specialised Civil works, Shutdown, Remediation, Demolition and Construction services to major mining companies across the country.
We have developed bespoke solutions for our clients, including tailored preventative maintenance programmes and shutdown services to minimise downtime and increase production resulting in long term cost savings and extending the life of the facility.
In the mining sector, we have been an integral part of the industrial cleaning and shutdown services, with our hydro demolition services and innovative robotic technology highly sought after.
Our capabilities in this area include:
- Facility Shutdown Services
- Brownfield Construction Services
- Silo, Cooling Towers and Tank Cleaning
- Confined Space Entry
- Tube Bundle Cleaning
- Cutting of Steel Tanks with Cold (Abrasive) Cutting
- Degreasing of Plant Floors
- Silt and Sludge Removal (Vacuum Loading)
- Ultra High and High Pressure Water Jetting for Mine Wall Cuts
- Concrete Remediation