We self-perform and manage all civil pre-works, steel fixing and concrete installation services. From commercial works through to industrial and mining projects, we specialise in providing expert advice and quality workmanship for projects of any size or complexity and excel at the most difficult of projects that require technical or time constraints, with the ability to mobilise resources to any location across Australia.
Our team possess a diverse range of civil engineering experience providing specialist civil services to complement our core maintenance and protection capabilities. This ability provides a single point of accountability for our clients ensuring a larger range of services can be delivered under one contract.
Our engineers assist with project site management. They handle all important aspects such as tender writing and submission, contract and design management, overseeing site, OHS, testing and commissioning all the way through to document closeout. We help with all the analytical aspects of a project, including NCRs and variation, forecasting, cost tracking, KPI’s and procurement.
High Impact Solutions provide the full spectrum of civil engineering and construction projects, from major bulk earthworks to detailed construction and engineering projects, and our services include:
- All work associated with civil earthworks installation and construction
- Experienced Civil Engineers
- Civil demolition of existing infrastructure for recycling
- Major bulk earthworks including site clearing, bulk cut to fill and detailed excavation
- Construction / upgrades of roads and car parks including asphalt, spray seal, concrete and block paving
- Installation of upright kerbs, signage, line marking, wheel stops and bollards
- Construction of concrete infrastructure including retaining walls and stairs
- Hard Landscaping – street furniture, feature walls, footpaths, edging, timber boardwalks, water features, fencing, lighting and concrete structures
- Soft Landscaping – cultivation, topsoiling, planting and hydro-seeding
Each service is customised to solve a client’s specific problem. We plan, estimate and schedule the project ensuring a detailed understanding of the work scope and any critical path items.
The work is executed by integrated multi-skilled teams which, because of their efficiency, minimise downtime achieving significant savings for clients.
After each project is completed, we conduct a thorough debriefing to identify and implement further improvements, cost savings and best practices.
If you are interested in learning more about our Civil Construction services, please contact our friendly team.