High Impact Solutions are an Excavation, Trenching and Earthworks services specialist headquartered in South Australia. We can deliver the services safely, on schedule and on budget.
Our traditional excavation plant and services are available to support bulk earthworks, civil works and construction projects providing detailed final trims.
Our culture is focused on delivering customers quality services comprising of:
- Civil earthworks installation and construction
- Major bulk earthworks, site clearing, bulk cut to fill and excavation of basements, car parks, building plateaus, and safe construction of batters, benches and ramps
- Early Works
- Sub-divisions and land developments
- Road Construction
- Site Remediation and Rehabilitation
- Detailed excavation including, strip footings, pad footings, pile caps and set downs
- Earthworks, trenching and backfill for services installations
- Earthworks including backfill and compaction to raise existing ground levels to suit new building installations, and also construct swale drainage for storm water runoff
We specialise in all earthmoving equipment, making us suitable for every job big or small. Our experienced operators provide speed and precision and are able to assist with levelling and clearing of sites to any scale. With High Impact Solutions you get the right machine and the right operator. Owning our own equipment, we pride ourselves on providing a readily available and immaculately maintained fleet with the ability to execute large or small projects and provide complete project management with “Turn Key Solutions”.
Each service is customised to solve a client’s specific problem. We plan, estimate and schedule the project ensuring a detailed understanding of the work scope and any critical path items.
The work is executed by integrated multi-skilled teams which, because of their efficiency, minimise downtime achieving significant savings for clients.
After each project is completed, we conduct a thorough debriefing to identify and implement further improvements, cost savings and best practices.
If you are interested in learning more about our Excavation, Trenching and Earth Moving services, please contact our friendly team.