High Impact Solutions are an Excavation, Trenching and Earthworks services expert based in South Australia. When it comes to quality Earthworks at affordable prices, High Impact Solutions are the team to call.
Our traditional excavation plant and services are available to support bulk earthworks, civil works and construction projects providing detailed final trims.
Our solution is focused on quality services that are efficiently delivered including:
- Civil earthworks installation and construction
- Major bulk earthworks, site clearing, bulk cut to fill and excavation of basements, car parks, building plateaus, and safe construction of batters, benches and ramps
- Early Works
- Sub-divisions and land developments
- Road Construction
- Site Remediation and Rehabilitation
- Detailed excavation including, strip footings, pad footings, pile caps and set downs
- Earthworks, trenching and backfill for services installations
- Earthworks including backfill and compaction to raise existing ground levels to suit new building installations, and also construct swale drainage for storm water runoff
We specialize in small, medium and large earthmoving equipment, making HIS suitable for every job big or small. Our experienced operators provide speed and precision and are able to assist with levelling and clearing of sites of any scale. With High Impact Solutions you get the right machine and the right operator. Owning our own equipment, we pride ourselves on providing a readily available and immaculately maintained fleet and have the ability to take on large or small projects and offer complete project management with “Turn Key Solutions”.
Each service is customised to solve a specific client problem. We plan and estimate the project, gaining a detailed understanding of the work scope and critical path.
The work is executed by integrated multi-skilled teams which, because of their efficiency, minimise downtime achieving significant savings for clients.
After each project is completed, we conduct a thorough debriefing to identify further improvements, cost savings and best practices.