Civil structures such as roads, bridges, tunnels, culverts and rail structures are integral for transport and traffic planning. These types of structures are constructed with reinforced concrete and steel making them highly durable however still require maintenance and repair.
We have many years’ experience in the repair and remediation of such structures to deliver long term life extension with higher productivity and limited disruption.
We provide rapid concrete removal, remediation, surface preparation and routine maintenance across the vast array of civil industries. Our team of engineers and project managers work throughout urban and regional areas and is backed up by a highly skilled workforce.
Our capabilities in this area include:
- Concrete repair to concrete structures
- Structural modifications where concrete is required to be cut or removed
- Rock removal including sandstone and granite
- Culvert maintenance
- Hydro demolition to concrete segments in tunnels
- Cutting of cross passages
- Hydro surface re-texturising
Wharves, jetties and associated marine structures are subject to harsh environmental conditions and there is an ongoing need for remediation work. These structures are high in demand and require minimal disruption to normal operation, which the process of ultra-high pressure water jetting will provide.
We offer a full range of remediation services for marine assets including:
- Pile, concrete and steel reinforcement repair
- Surface preparation of concrete (scabbling) to allow for fresh application of repair compounds
- Removal of rust and other contaminants on seawall structures
- Removal of barnacles without damaging the piles or structures
- Deck penetration
- Soffit repairs