High Impact Solutions (HIS) regards privacy as an important part of our relationship with our clients, service providers and partners.
This statement sets out the policies of this website that relate to the privacy and security of your personal information and security of your other information while using the site, and conforms to Internet privacy standards. If you were directed to this page from another website, this statement does not apply to any content or function on the other site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact High Impact Solutions on 08 8177 1950.
Who We Are
Our website address is: http://highimpactsolutions.com.au
Collection, Use and Storage of Collected Information
This site collects and uses the following information from users:
- User's IP address
- Date and time of the visit to the site
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded
- Previous website the user visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs. This information is analysed to determine the site's usage statistics.
- The site retains the email address of people who use the 'Contact us' form so that we can send a response. They are stored in a secure area and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without a User’s consent.
- Such information may or may not be personal information for the purpose of the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs). Nonetheless, you consent to the use of this information to establish ownership of the material and to enable site administrators to contact website administrators/content owners, to confirm (or not) the website registration and advise them of the link being published on this site. The information is then kept for contact purposes in the course of monitoring site currency. The information is stored in a secure area of the site's system.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs.
- This site and the High Impact Solutions Group are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is stored on or passing through this site. The High Impact Solutions Group are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on or passing through their own websites.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should use this site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from and transacting business with the High Impact Solutions Group for those users who do not wish to use the internet.
- This site contains links to a number of other websites that are included on the basis of containing relevant content. When a user clicks on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement no longer applies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic and user behaviour on this website. Personal information is not recorded as part of this process. However, if you wish to prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics you can install a browser add-on.
The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis you carefully read the information provided.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.