Kangaroo Creek Dam Upgrade
- Completed June 2018
- Kangaroo Creek, SA
High Impact Solutions were engaged by SA Water to remove concrete from Soffits on the spillway using Hydro Demolition.
Reason for Engagement
SA Water were undertaking a dam upgrade requiring the soffits to be taken out to allow drilling into for strengthening.
Scope of Work
Design, supply and Hydro Demolition of Soffits at top of Spillway.
- Civil Construction
- Robotic Hydro Demolition
- Robotic Demolition
- Hydro Demolition Lance
- UHP Water Blasting
- Structural Strengthening
- Reinforcement Replacement
- Robotic Rock and Concrete Drilling
- Removed selected concrete surfaces to a preset quality depth, leaving a jagged or craggy surface that provides an extensive bonding area for the new concrete
- Ensured all depths were maintained to plus/minus 10mm
- Completed on time and within budget